The Initiative for Carbon Accounting
ICARB is an independent body here to help policy makers, practitioners and academics harmonise and streamline accounting across sectors and scales.
We’re supported by the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation, Heriot-Watt University, the Crichton Carbon Centre and Glasgow Caledonian University and funded by the Scottish Government.
The Initiative for Carbon Accounting (ICARB) is a group of academics, policy makers and professionals working to encourage transparency, consistency and accuracy in carbon accounting. Read more
Professor Susan Roaf, Heriot-Watt University
- 8th International ICARB Conference on Carbon Accounting Publications
- 6th International Conference on Carbon Accounting: Minutes and Presentations
- ‘Harmonising Greenhouse Gas Emissions Estimates for Electricity Generation’, Dr. Garvin Heath – 5th International Conference
- Introduction with Sarah Boyack MSP and Professor Sue Roaf – 5th International Conference
- 5th International Conference: Minutes and Presentations