ICARB has published its latest annual review of its activities, covering April 2012-March 2013.
Our Chair, Professor Sue Roaf said:
“Our key achievements are not only building on last year’s extensive programme: focusing on
energy, land use, forestry and tourism have enabled us to achieve great progress in developing ICARB’s attribute analysis of carbon accounting methods.”
- Establishment of accounting process for energy generation.
- Recognised progress on tourism accounting with Crichton Carbon Centre and partners.
- Ground-breaking synergies on land-use accounting with Forestry Commission.
- Partnerships in place to develop new city and community accounting tools into 2013-14.
- 150+ experts participating in our events with international conference becoming established ‘go-to event’ for carbon accounting developments.
- Rapidly growing following on our new social media channels and over 3000 mailings delivered to our network.
- New website reaching visitors from 62 countries.
You can download the report as a PDF by clicking here.